Aleenta Resort and Spa in Hua Hin will be the home for the first retreat collaboration between Bikyasa Yoga and Studio Yin out of Helsinki, Finland.
With their 5-star accommodation, daily meals, sand, beach, and beauty, Gabriel Azoulay, founder of Bikyasa Yoga is excited to announce a 6 day, all inclusive retreat Jan 14-20th, 2013.
You will have an opportunity to grow beyond yourself, heal your body, inspire your mind, and connect with fellow practitioners like yourself.
Daily Bikyasa and YinYasa Yoga classes, Meditation, Nutrition and Lifestyle discussions, and much much more.
Don’t miss out on this incredible opportunity to recharge your life, transform your relationships, and above all have a memorable experience.
1350 Eur / 6 days – Includes room/breakfast/dinner/Yoga/Lectures/More…..
There will be a ride from the Bangkok airport on Jan 14 at 9:30am, or you can meet us there.
For question and more email: email@example.com.
- Stand with confidence in a room of 40 people and lead them through one of the most eclectic yoga classes developed today
- Guide students through Yin Yoga
- Weave sequences for Vinyasa (flow) Yoga classes
- Establish a blog, social media marketing knowledge
- Learn to lead workshops and retreats
You will learn all of these and more when you joinour teacher training program. Today’s leading Yoga Teacher development opportunity.
Added features that you will find:
– Support material from mini videos of sequences, inspirational videos, and audio classes.
– Flash cards, large Yoga poster with ready made sequences, marketing material, and online support.
– A team that supports you, encourages you, and creates a community that honors your talents and skills.
To learn more about the upcoming Finland training visit Studio Yin website.
Studio Yin, one of the most popular studios in Helsinki, Finland, has embraced the ideas, insights, and magic of Bikyasa Yoga into their schedule.
We are excited to announce that Bikyasa Yoga is now part of their schedule.
Studio Yin is also home for the Northern European Teacher Training program, led by Gabriel Azoulay.
This program is more than just being a Yoga Teacher, it is about personal growth, public speaking, leadership immersion, and personal revolution. Don’t miss it!
– Bikyasa Module – Dec 5 – 9th, 2012
– YinYasa Module – Dec 26 – 31, 2012
– Vinyasa Module – Feb 10-12, 17-19 (weekend program), 2013
– Business development and Functional Anatomy – March 16 – 21, 2013.
Modules can be taken individually for personal interest or for Yoga Alliance Continuing Education. Completion of all 4 modules will earn you a 200hr Yoga Alliance Teacher Certification.